About Me

My photo
Shakopee, MN, United States
This blog is designed for my fellow photograhers. If you are interested in my consumer blog, >click here

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thank you SW Group!

Last night I spoke to a group of about 14 photographers at the SW Minnesota group. It went really well and I was suprised at the turnout given that it was -19 outside with a windchill of -42!! Unbelievable!! A huge thank you to Tina Feton for getting the group organized and a shout out to Lisa Erickson for inviting me to see her beautiful studio in Montivideo!! I really enjoyed my trip and am thankful for finding the last available room in town to spend the night (darn Schwan's Convention). It was way too cold to venture home 3 hours on dark, lonely roads with -42 windchills. I would also like to say a HUGE thank you to WHCC for being a fantastic sponsor!!!

No comments: