About Me

My photo
Shakopee, MN, United States
This blog is designed for my fellow photograhers. If you are interested in my consumer blog, >click here

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What a slacker!

So. Here I am. The teacher of blogging. And what have I done? Nothing! Absolutely nothing since May! I am so ashamed!!

However, my consumer blog is updated almost every day so I do have that going in my defense!

As of recently I haven't been out speaking much. I have been really busy in the studio with wedding and senior season upon us!

It is official though, I will be receiving my Craftsman Degree at the PPA convention in January! I am SO excited!!! It has been so rewarding to be out speaking to other photographer's and helping them make a difference in their business!! I can't wait to do more of it!

I promise to update more often!!!

1 comment:

Maria Francesca French said...

Amy,
Forgive me! i have been so busy and haven't updated in months!! I am going to get on it! I promise! Hope all is well!

Maria