About Me

My photo
Shakopee, MN, United States
This blog is designed for my fellow photograhers. If you are interested in my consumer blog, >click here

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Fantastic Class!!

I had an amazing group of 6 photographers come into my studio last week for the MPPA Workshop Wednesday class that I was offering. My class was on "Urban Seniors" and I shared pretty much everything I know and do about senior photography!! We went out and did a live shoot with Bree as our fantastic senior model! (thanks Bree!)
Thanks to everyone who came and soaked up all the information I could throw at them! Hope you learned a ton, if you have any questions please feel free to call or email!! (I might be slow at getting back to you though, been a crazy couple weeks in the studio!)





No comments: