About Me

My photo
Shakopee, MN, United States
This blog is designed for my fellow photograhers. If you are interested in my consumer blog, >click here

Monday, July 16, 2007

First Blogging Presentation!!

I am all set to do my first presentation on blogging at the Cornbelt affiliate association. I am slightly terrified since it is my first public speaking appearance, but at the same time I am very excited to share my knowledge on blogging with my fellow photographers! I know that Cornbelt is a great group, and they are going to welcome me with open arms, but it is still slightly terrifying! What if I trip and fall on my face? What if I forget what I was going to say? What if my computer crashes and I don't have my powerpoint presentation to follow along with?? Yikes!

Deep breathes!!!!! Ohmmmmmm......... It's all good! That brings me to Positive Thinking! Have you read "The Secret" yet??

No comments: