About Me

My photo
Shakopee, MN, United States
This blog is designed for my fellow photograhers. If you are interested in my consumer blog, >click here

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Studio's Getting A Facelift!!





I have been in my new studio since October and have been "getting around" to painting some sets for a while now! Emily eagerly volunteered to paint for me, which is a HUGE relief! I hate to paint, and i'm not very good at it!
Emily was too cute, I have never seen anyone get so much paint on themselves while painting! It sorta turned into a joke so she painted war paint on her face!
I am currently painting two sets , and plan to do a few more in the next few weeks. I really love the shade of blue the wall turned out. I was originally going to rag-roll a texture onto it, but now I am contemplating gold stars and moons. Any thoughts?? The other wall is going to be a dark and light beige rag-rolled. I am eventually going to be adding a brick wall and a barn wood wall as well. I really need to get a rail system installed too for my muslins, right now I am still using the old fashioned background stand! lol.

No comments: