About Me

My photo
Shakopee, MN, United States
This blog is designed for my fellow photograhers. If you are interested in my consumer blog, >click here

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tranquility.


Mark Kiefer snapped this shot of me on the TCPPA Summer Boat Cruise. He thought I looked very peaceful, content, and happy. I would agree. When I look at this photo it has a very tranquil feeling to it, and I feel warm and fuzzy looking at that golden sun shining on me.
The Boat Cruise was an incredible day! We had about 40 people on the photo expedition which was led by Jeff Dunn. We had three models so we broke off into three different groups to photograph. Afterwards we saw Tomy O'Brien give a presentation and then it was off for dinner on the boat cruise!
I am so lucky to have such amazing, talented, photographer friends! I feel blessed every day that I get to hang around them and learn from them! My goal thru this blog is to give back to other photographers as I have so graciously received myself!

No comments: